Part-Time HCC Remote Coding Consultant – Contract Work
Join our team of contracted coders while keeping your current full-time job. We are currently seeking to onboard on a team of contract coders to perform HCC auditing for various clients. Some weeks you may be needed for the full 20 hours and other weeks not at all. The good news is you get to decide when you work!
- Perform remote HCC coding audits and reviews
- Utilized current Official Coding Guidelines to support and audit findings
- Consistently code at 95% accuracy
- Maintain facility specific production standards
- One or more of the following certifications – CPC, CCS, or CRC
- 2 or more years of HCC risk adjustment coding experience
- Computer knowledge of MS office, Word, Excel, Electronic Medical Record, Coding Applications
- High speed internet
The remote part-time HCC coding consultant is responsible for providing coding services for various clients using the qrcAnalytics coding and auditing tools. Consultant will make recommendations for training as appropriate. Perform other consulting projects as requested by the VP of Compliance and Analytics.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.